Search This Blog

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Pick up the Phone 362-4363
I Am Here All Alone




Pick up the phone I am always home, call me anytime 362-4363 .....................

..Got problems in the life of love? Got a broken heart? He's double dealing with your best friend, then the tear drops fall. Pick up the phone leave it alone, give me a call. Will make social call......................

Targeted by Texas STARR? Don't waste your time at the local bar. You don't have to go far, just give me call 362-4363 will put a ping on his new machine, pick up the phone give me call and will give an anonymous call, watch NASA have a ball on my circuit TV......................


Alien Explosion There is No Escaping! You know of Parasitic Aliens living in your neighbor’s body? Give me call will have a ball …………………..

Alien Explosion Parasitic Alien Human Body Host

No comments:

Post a Comment