Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2014

RICO Rick Perry Cyber Security That Kills and Steals

Criminal Charges are up to the DOJ 
Cyber Security That Kills and Steals
Every Day That Passes I Should Be Helping Others with Money You Stole
OIG 30 days have past need a positive response CRCLCompliance@hq.dhs.gov; Does fall within their jurisdiction for prosecution of all party that brought me and my family harm Texas illegal private militias Payment Due Gregory O'Dell from the State of Texas and legal representation  to go and collect by any means within the limits of law and CRCL is now and has been in violation of Federal law - to pay me now not tomorrow. 

You Have A Spreadsheet of Details of Losses So Stop Financially Decimating My Whole Family Just As and  Bush Secret Service Threaten CIA To Do [hackers go to jail now in system]

Dear DHS I received a letter from the U.S. Department of Justice Concerning The Atascosa sheriff's Office explaining they had not enough information to show a violation of the Americans with Disabilities act (ADA) Jul 15 2014 
Reference Number 438358. My Concerns with the ADA is retaliation from UTSA and the State of Texas 2007 - Present. Our Concerns are Valid Human Exploitation Federal Criminal Violation against my self and family with new allegations by the same and continuous without a 90 day break in reports of valid attacks on myself and family. All reported to HHS and the FBI. My question, "is this note from the DOJ the end of your investigation?" It should not be, we have been exploited sense 2007 with extremely serious criminal violations that I will happy to expand at your office. Please give me a call and a status of my concerns that do fall within your jurisdiction and the FBI as per a Pete Gallego congressman response. In a case such as this it is the prosecuting attorney that should come to our aid and represent us to make sure the crimes committed against us stop by prosecuting the tormentors that is now categorically torture Human Exploitation Other __________ by known and unknown parties.

Please give me a call at 830-429-1965 Gregory O'Dell 1290 Mc Coy Road Somerset Texas 78069. Also my computer was hacked and 
information extract by illegal discovery 


No comments:

Post a Comment