Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Chapter 5: Privacy Why It Does Not Concern Me

08/06/2013 Clarification Robotic Error: My Privacy Does Not Concern *Me - Anyone or Private Security Firm and the Unseen That enters my space goes to prison. Holding documents pic words phrases that belong to *Gregory O'Dell Me Myself and I?

Chapter 5: Why I say the Things I do Privacy Why It Does Not Concern Me!
 I Don't Like It But I Guess Things Happened That Way
In Memory of Anne Paterson – O’Dell 
We both survived a terrorist bomb November 13, 1995

"Intrusion into my personal space, by persons or networks of mindless electronic devices, plagiarizers and patent trolls have robbed me of my creativity, spirituality, copyrights, income, and dreams; but what are these things to a dead man?."



"The Lost Key Example" Animated Page 2








I Don't Like It But  
Things Happened This Way


Who Was The Idiot? Not the Pilot - He Did His Job. 
Who are what application triggered this event? 
I don't have 'A Need To Know'

You 'need to know' that I was Cased and a Rifle was Pointed at My Back and 
Federal Files were Manipulated Before This Event
And
You need to know what Displayed on my TV
You and the FAA have that information.

I Did My Job.

Please Do Yours!
My Family is Counting on the FBI
FBI I Went To You For Help
I Except It - Help that IS!
Let me tell you something, when somebody goes the FBI because their family or life has been threaten, they do not need to be influenced (PSYOP) for a full confession and specific details, unless you want a fairy tale?

Psychological Warfare (PSYWAR), or the basic aspects of modern psychological operations (PSYOP), have been known by many other names or terms, including Psy Ops, Political Warfare, “Hearts and Minds”, and Propaganda.[1] Various techniques are used, by any set of groups, and aimed to influence a target audience's value systems, belief systems, emotions, motives, reasoning, or behavior. It is used to induce confessions or reinforce attitudes and behaviors favorable to the originator's objectives, and are sometimes combined with black operations or false flag tactics. Target audiences can be governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.

 I Don't Like It But I Guess 
Things Happen That Way

No comments:

Post a Comment