Search This Blog

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Dear VA Does That Mean I Don't Get My Hearing Aids? Can't Hear Big Dave His Lips Just Move

Electronic Human Exploitation
                                     House Explodes                                                                             
An Article Sent Me On FaceBook As My Whole Family Viewed After Being Denied A Valid VA Entitlements Claim In Texas Reported To The FBI At The Time Of The Event

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/pensacola/man-dies-in-home-explosion-fire


Hearing Poor Lowest Level Due
To Service Connect Noise Hazard


After Senator Cornyn Says The VA Has Read Your Records For Hearing Loss And It Was The Opinion of The Doctor of Gulf State VA Auditory That Your Hearing Loss Is Not Service Connected. If you think I associate any of this to my claim you are mistaken. I am counting on the FBI they are the experts.


No comments:

Post a Comment